Precise serrations with continuous fiber run – in blind holes
Central shafts are located in the axle drive of commercial vehicles, where all other elements pick up their speed via the transmission. Felss guarantees maximum process reliability when inserting the splines in the manufacture of central shafts.
The axial forming process used offers consistently high gearing quality and outstanding surface quality with short cycle times. The continuous fiber course makes increased stability possible. When manufacturing the central shafts, axial forming enables internal splines to be inserted into the blind bore – this is done with high precision and without cutting.
Discover more applications
Do you have any questions or would you like some non-binding advice?
Do you have questions about our products and services and would like to find out more about Felss? Then do not hesitate to contact us! Our experts will be happy to advise you.
Around the world: Felss produces sophisticated components of the highest quality and precision at five locations worldwide. With our plants in Germany, Switzerland, the USA, China and Slovakia, we are your global partner and you can benefit from the transfer of know-how within our group.
Your added value with Felss
Felss stands for smart, customized solutions in cold forming. Our aim is to offer you real added value with our machines, components and services.
- Lightweight , weight-optimized use of materials thanks to intelligent material distribution.
- More resilient Improved component performance through targeted control of material properties.
- Resource-efficient waste avoidance and full material utilization through cold forming.
- Faster Shorter production times and optimized workflows thanks to innovative processes.
- More precise Highest accuracy of complex geometries thanks to Felss technologies.
- Tailor-made Optimal solutions, tailored to your individual requirements.
Come to us as early as the development phase of your projects
We support you throughout the entire process – from the drawing to the finished component and beyond.