Lower weight with increased stability
Homokinetic joints ensure the uniform transmission of angular velocity and torque from one shaft to a second shaft mounted at an angle to it.
The homokinetic joints from Felss combine low weight with improved vibration behavior and greater stability. Production using Felss technologies ensures continuous fiber flow, making the joints extremely stable. Compared to solid shafts, lightweight hollow shafts offer weight savings of up to 40 %. The Felss technologies also ensure outstanding surface quality and consistent gearing quality.
Special features of the realized solution
- Weight reduction with simultaneously improved vibration behavior
- Increased power density (torque)
- Reduction of components through functional integration
- Reduced fuel consumption
Discover more applications
Do you have any questions or would you like some non-binding advice?
Do you have questions about our products and services and would like to find out more about Felss? Then do not hesitate to contact us! Our experts will be happy to advise you.
Around the world: Felss produces sophisticated components of the highest quality and precision at five locations worldwide. With our plants in Germany, Switzerland, the USA, China and Slovakia, we are your global partner and you can benefit from the transfer of know-how within our group.
Your added value with Felss
Felss stands for smart, customized solutions in cold forming. Our aim is to offer you real added value with our machines, components and services.
- Lightweight , weight-optimized use of materials thanks to intelligent material distribution.
- More resilient Improved component performance through targeted control of material properties.
- Resource-efficient waste avoidance and full material utilization through cold forming.
- Faster Shorter production times and optimized workflows thanks to innovative processes.
- More precise Highest accuracy of complex geometries thanks to Felss technologies.
- Tailor-made Optimal solutions, tailored to your individual requirements.
Come to us as early as the development phase of your projects
We support you throughout the entire process – from the drawing to the finished component and beyond.