Less consumption and more torque without additional costs
Guide wheel shafts are attached to the track roller frame via guide wheel blocks. They carry the rotating guide wheel. Guide wheel shafts from Felss have a lower weight – with more acceleration and more torque.
Thin-walled, high-strength and precise
This idler shaft developed and produced by Felss is characterized by high-strength gearing in thin-walled areas and offers higher fatigue strength thanks to precise tooth shapes. The special feature: the hardening process is eliminated by work hardening and the service life of the gearing is increased without heat treatment.
Discover more applications
Do you have any questions or would you like some non-binding advice?
Do you have questions about our products and services and would like to find out more about Felss? Then do not hesitate to contact us! Our experts will be happy to advise you.
Around the world: Felss produces sophisticated components of the highest quality and precision at five locations worldwide. With our plants in Germany, Switzerland, the USA, China and Slovakia, we are your global partner and you can benefit from the transfer of know-how within our group.
Your added value with Felss
Felss stands for smart, customized solutions in cold forming. Our aim is to offer you real added value with our machines, components and services.
- Lightweight , weight-optimized use of materials thanks to intelligent material distribution.
- More resilient Improved component performance through targeted control of material properties.
- Resource-efficient waste avoidance and full material utilization through cold forming.
- Faster Shorter production times and optimized workflows thanks to innovative processes.
- More precise Highest accuracy of complex geometries thanks to Felss technologies.
- Tailor-made Optimal solutions, tailored to your individual requirements.
Come to us as early as the development phase of your projects
We support you throughout the entire process – from the drawing to the finished component and beyond.