Minimum use of materials – maximum efficiency
The rotor shaft is part of the drive train and is directly connected to the rotor. It is used to transmit rotary movements and torques and to support rotating parts.
Economical lightweight construction solution for modern automotive engineering
Weight reduction in automotive engineering is currently the established development goal for minimizing consumption and maximizing range. The radical lightweight construction at the heart of the drive is a leap forward in development for the resource-saving and emission-free mobility of the future. The lightweight construction solution from Felss ensures weight savings of 50 % compared to solid shafts. This is made possible by the intelligent interaction of different cold forming processes for a high level of functional integration. The Felss rotor shaft stands for economical and resource-efficient component production.
Special features of the realized solution
- Material distribution along the functional outer contour
- Intelligent interaction of different process advantages
- Minimization of wall thicknesses in the power transmission area
Discover more applications
Do you have any questions or would you like some non-binding advice?
Do you have questions about our products and services and would like to find out more about Felss? Then do not hesitate to contact us! Our experts will be happy to advise you.
Around the world: Felss produces sophisticated components of the highest quality and precision at five locations worldwide. With our plants in Germany, Switzerland, the USA, China and Slovakia, we are your global partner and you can benefit from the transfer of know-how within our group.
Your added value with Felss
Felss stands for smart, customized solutions in cold forming. Our aim is to offer you real added value with our machines, components and services.
- Lightweight , weight-optimized use of materials thanks to intelligent material distribution.
- More resilient Improved component performance through targeted control of material properties.
- Resource-efficient waste avoidance and full material utilization through cold forming.
- Faster Shorter production times and optimized workflows thanks to innovative processes.
- More precise Highest accuracy of complex geometries thanks to Felss technologies.
- Tailor-made Optimal solutions, tailored to your individual requirements.
Come to us as early as the development phase of your projects
We support you throughout the entire process – from the drawing to the finished component and beyond.