Precise and economical manufacturing solutions
The Felss axial forming machines produce high-precision external and internal gears on solid as well as hollow and extremely thin-walled parts – with short process times and to the highest quality. Discover some examples of axial forming machines from our range here.
AXIAL FORMING MACHINE AXIMUS H02
Patented technology for the production of internal and external gearing
The Aximus H02 is used to form one or more high-precision internal and external splines on hollow or solid parts. Thanks to the patented system, the axial forces are reduced, allowing extremely thin-walled tubes to be serrated. The Aximus H02 model is mainly used for components that are longer than 270 millimetres. The machine can be equipped with a six-position tool changer, e.g. to carry out all gear cutting on gear shafts in a single pass.
External and internal gears such as splines and involute splines as well as ball track and many other profiles.
- Max. Tip circle diameter: 65 mm and up to 85 mm with smaller toothing module
- Helix angle: possible
- Max. Module in one forming stroke: 2.5 mm
- Max. External toothing length: up to 270 mm
- Max. Internal toothing length: up to 220 mm
- Toothing running-in angle: max. 29°
The geometry and component dimensions always refer to the pipe, not to the solid material.
Advantages of the H02 machines
- Forming one or more high-precision gears in a single machining step
- Resource-saving thanks to chipless production
- Short cycle times
- Highest repeat accuracy over the entire running time
- High dimensional accuracy thanks to one-piece tool
- Axial and radial clamping of components possible
Your partner for
Cold forming solutions
Do you have further questions or would you like to clarify your requirements in a personal meeting? Talk to us.
Discover more applications
Your added value with Felss
Felss stands for smart, customized solutions in cold forming. Our aim is to offer you real added value with our machines, components and services.
- Lightweight , weight-optimized use of materials thanks to intelligent material distribution.
- More resilient Improved component performance through targeted control of material properties.
- Resource-efficient waste avoidance and full material utilization through cold forming.
- Faster Shorter production times and optimized workflows thanks to innovative processes.
- More precise Highest accuracy of complex geometries thanks to Felss technologies.
- Tailor-made Optimal solutions, tailored to your individual requirements.
Come to us as early as the development phase of your projects
We support you throughout the entire process – from the drawing to the finished component and beyond.