Outstanding bending quality and short set-up times
The Flat Blade Bending Center FBC is a bending and punching system for the production of spring rails and flat wiper blades. In FBC, these are produced from strip material from the coil by means of a roll bending process and a subsequent punching operation. An additional punching operation, part marking, part cleaning, interlinking with other processes, such as heat treatment, and an additional material straightening process are also possible with extensions to the basic machine.
FLAT BLADE BENDING MACHINE FBC
Patented bending process
The patented bending process achieves the highest bending quality and dimensional stability for the spring rails. Furthermore, a large number of spring rail variants with different lengths and bending radii can be produced with the use of NC axes without a great deal of set-up work and tool use. This ensures a high level of efficiency and quality in the production of different spring rail variants. The FBC is available in different price classes depending on the output and degree of automation and offers optional remote diagnostics and machine data acquisition in addition to the machining processes.
Advantages of the bending machine
- Outstanding bending quality and dimensional stability thanks to patented
- Bending process
- Individual design of the bending contour
- Short set-up times
- Minimal use of tools
Possible component sizes
- Length: 170-1,000mm
- Width: 4-16 mm
- Tape thickness: 0.8-1.3 mm
Your partner for
Cold forming solutions
Do you have further questions or would you like to clarify your requirements in a personal meeting? Talk to us.
Discover more applications
Your added value with Felss
Felss stands for smart, customized solutions in cold forming. Our aim is to offer you real added value with our machines, components and services.
- Lightweight , weight-optimized use of materials thanks to intelligent material distribution.
- More resilient Improved component performance through targeted control of material properties.
- Resource-efficient waste avoidance and full material utilization through cold forming.
- Faster Shorter production times and optimized workflows thanks to innovative processes.
- More precise Highest accuracy of complex geometries thanks to Felss technologies.
- Tailor-made Optimal solutions, tailored to your individual requirements.
Come to us as early as the development phase of your projects
We support you throughout the entire process – from the drawing to the finished component and beyond.