Versatile profiles with simultaneous edge processing for shorter processes.
As a manufacturer of innovative and high-tech machines, HMP Rolling offers a special design of rolling mills for the production of precise profiles of various geometries.
FLAT & PROFILE ROLLING MILLS
State-of-the-art machine technology for a wide range of profile shapes
In this process, round wires are rolled flat and/or a profile is created. During processing, the wire is rolled in several steps, both in thickness and laterally (edge processing). A wide variety of profile shapes can also be realized.
Advantages and features of the flat & profile rolling machines
- Expandable modular design
- Stable and torsion-resistant roller stands
- High-precision roller adjustment – servomotor-driven
- Main drives as mono or twin drives with infinitely variable speed range
- Wire tension control by means of dancer accumulator, dancer; capstan and caterpillar tension
- Machines as wet rolling mill stands
- High-precision thickness and width gauges – tactile or non-contact
- Complete range of winding systems
- Rollers available as forged steel version, HSS or with shrunk-on carbide rings
- Inline surface treatment and cleaning
Your partner for
Cold forming solutions
Do you have further questions or would you like to clarify your requirements in a personal meeting? Talk to us.
Discover more applications
Your added value with Felss
Felss stands for smart, customized solutions in cold forming. Our aim is to offer you real added value with our machines, components and services.
- Lightweight , weight-optimized use of materials thanks to intelligent material distribution.
- More resilient Improved component performance through targeted control of material properties.
- Resource-efficient waste avoidance and full material utilization through cold forming.
- Faster Shorter production times and optimized workflows thanks to innovative processes.
- More precise Highest accuracy of complex geometries thanks to Felss technologies.
- Tailor-made Optimal solutions, tailored to your individual requirements.
Come to us as early as the development phase of your projects
We support you throughout the entire process – from the drawing to the finished component and beyond.