Economical and precise production of lightweight components
The components processed on Felss rotary swaging machines can be designed with extremely thin walls due to the uninterrupted grain flow and the increase in strength resulting from the rotary swaging process. This makes them particularly light and precise and allows maximum design freedom in the construction.
ROTARY SWAGING MACHINE GENERATION E4.0
Energy-saving rotary kneading
The e4.0 generation is extremely fast and flexible. The latest generation of Felss rotary swaging machines is electrically powered, enabling significant energy savings and a reduction in the amount of oil required during operation. It offers shorter set-up times, high adaptability and simple process control. The e4.0 generation is also Industry 4.0-capable and accommodates various digital applications.
Possible component sizes
The component lengths always refer to the pipe, not to the solid material.
- Raw part length min.: 150 mm
- Max. finished part length: 800 mm
- Workpiece diameter min./max.: 10-40 mm
- Component weight max.: 3 kg
Advantages of Generation 4.0
- Simple, user-friendly handling
- Quick-change tool system
- Simple process control and short set-up times
- Production planning assistant to reduce time and costs
Your partner for
Cold forming solutions
Do you have further questions or would you like to clarify your requirements in a personal meeting? Talk to us.
Discover more applications
Your added value with Felss
Felss stands for smart, customized solutions in cold forming. Our aim is to offer you real added value with our machines, components and services.
- Lightweight , weight-optimized use of materials thanks to intelligent material distribution.
- More resilient Improved component performance through targeted control of material properties.
- Resource-efficient waste avoidance and full material utilization through cold forming.
- Faster Shorter production times and optimized workflows thanks to innovative processes.
- More precise Highest accuracy of complex geometries thanks to Felss technologies.
- Tailor-made Optimal solutions, tailored to your individual requirements.
Come to us as early as the development phase of your projects
We support you throughout the entire process – from the drawing to the finished component and beyond.