Economical and precise production of lightweight components
The components processed on Felss rotary swaging machines can be designed with extremely thin walls due to the uninterrupted grain flow and the increase in strength resulting from the rotary swaging process. This makes them particularly light and precise and allows maximum design freedom in the construction.
ROTARY SWAGING MACHINES FR
Simple operation with low production costs
The rotary swaging machines in the FR product family can be operated purely by manually feeding the workpieces. The machines are characterized by their simple operation and are easy to use. With the different machine types (FR0.1-FR40), different component sizes can be produced easily and cost-effectively.
Possible component sizes
The component lengths always refer to the pipe, not to the solid material.
- Max. Length of finished part: 6,000 mm
- Workpiece diameter: 0.2-40 mm
Advantages of FR machines
- High degree of machine customization
- Fast and efficient production of workpieces
- Very high repeat accuracy due to tool-based geometries
- Material savings through non-cutting production
- Increasing the strength of the component
- High surface quality of the components
Your partner for
Cold forming solutions
Do you have further questions or would you like to clarify your requirements in a personal meeting? Talk to us.
Discover more applications
Your added value with Felss
Felss stands for smart, customized solutions in cold forming. Our aim is to offer you real added value with our machines, components and services.
- Lightweight , weight-optimized use of materials thanks to intelligent material distribution.
- More resilient Improved component performance through targeted control of material properties.
- Resource-efficient waste avoidance and full material utilization through cold forming.
- Faster Shorter production times and optimized workflows thanks to innovative processes.
- More precise Highest accuracy of complex geometries thanks to Felss technologies.
- Tailor-made Optimal solutions, tailored to your individual requirements.
Come to us as early as the development phase of your projects
We support you throughout the entire process – from the drawing to the finished component and beyond.