Modular and efficient interlinking of technologies
The Felss transfer systems stand for the optimum combination of different technologies that make it possible to produce ready-to-install components in just one pass.
Time-saving component production in just one pass
Felss transfer systems make it possible to produce ready-to-install components in a single pass. Our transfer systems are designed and built as modular systems. By combining our core competencies with other technologies, such as turning and milling, punching, roller burnishing or marking, we enable the construction of interlinked systems. This means that parts can be processed from semi-finished product to ready-to-install state in a single pass. Felss transfer systems also offer the option of integrating feature inspection systems (e.g. cameras or measuring and inspection stations).
Advantages of transfer systems
- Minimal handling and personnel costs
- Minimum current stocks
- Minimal quality risk
- Ready-to-install lightweight components in just one pass
- Fast consecutive forming operations
Your partner for
Cold forming solutions
Do you have further questions or would you like to clarify your requirements in a personal meeting? Talk to us.
Discover more applications
Your added value with Felss
Felss stands for smart, customized solutions in cold forming. Our aim is to offer you real added value with our machines, components and services.
- Lightweight , weight-optimized use of materials thanks to intelligent material distribution.
- More resilient Improved component performance through targeted control of material properties.
- Resource-efficient waste avoidance and full material utilization through cold forming.
- Faster Shorter production times and optimized workflows thanks to innovative processes.
- More precise Highest accuracy of complex geometries thanks to Felss technologies.
- Tailor-made Optimal solutions, tailored to your individual requirements.
Come to us as early as the development phase of your projects
We support you throughout the entire process – from the drawing to the finished component and beyond.